Adsense

Saturday 3 March 2012

Cherry...Cherry Baby!


Picture courtesy of Batiste.

Batiste never cease to amaze me with their never ending line of scents! There is always a new one before you know it and the new Batiste Cherry is definitely my all time favourite Batiste scent. As soon as I smelt it, I knew it was for me and from the existing scents, if I buy a new Batiste, this is the one I will pick! I adore it!

It has a lovely fruity fragrance (so me!) that lingers and the packaging design screams vintage glamour - love it! This is one that I'm not going to take too lightly to other people using in my household :-).

It is available for £2.99 from the usual stockists; Superdrug, Boots, Sainsbury's, Tesco, Asda, Waitrose, Wilkinsons, Savers, Lloyd chemists and many more places that you can see here.

Batiste have a competition on their website at the moment, inspired by the release of Batiste Cherry. You can win a £600 pair of Louboutins in classic Cherry Red! You can see the shoes on the banner below, aren't they gorgeous?! I have entered myself and although I hope I win, I thought I would tell you all about the competition too! So kind of me, I know. You can enter by clicking on the banner below and filling in a few details :-). You have to enter before the 15th April 2012. Good luck everyone! Oh and let me know if any of you happen to be the lucky winner :-) - I might be on the lend, he, he only joking.

Picture courtesy of Batiste.

Much Love,
Gem XxOo

Disclaimer: I received this as a sample to introduce me to the new scent. All my opinions are and always will be 100% honest. See my disclaimer tab for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...