Adsense

Saturday 29 September 2012

Lovarzi Paisley Scarf...

First of all I want to say excuse the lack of posts recently (and videos if you watch my YouTube channels), I have been feeling a bit under the weather recently and had a few things to sort so blogging and vlogging haven't really been at the top of my 'things to do' list if you get what I mean. I have so many videos that I would like to film and the same for posts, so there is plenty more to look forward to :). Also apologies about this post being straight after my first intro to Lovarzi, it's just happened to work out that way due to the above, but I'm not planning on my Lovarzi posts being like this in the future.

So, in my last post I introduced you to the UK's leading scarves shop: Lovarzi. If you haven't yet had the chance to check that out, you can do here.

I chose and received another scarf recently. It's great being able to choose, receive, review and show you the different kinds of scarves that Lovarzi sell and the ones that I like the most :). I love wearing scarves, like I have said before, so it's great to add to my collection and have a diff choice for most of the outfits that I wear. I chose a lovely paisley scarf this time which has paisley borders on both ends, is striped on one side and plain on the other. It is available in four different colours and is £19.99.

It is a long scarf, which I prefer, I like that you can loop them round a couple of times, they can be matched with so many outfits, look fashionable and you can still snuggle into them. I always opt for the big scarves!

 

Again, I love how it's reversible, although I tried to get it with just the stripy side showing at the front and I couldn't get it right ha, so I think I might need to play around with it a bit more :). I wore it out for the first time yesterday and got a few compliments on it and people asking me where I got it from. I had the same with my polka dot scarf from Lovarzi, so I'm doing something right with my choices ha ha.

What kind of scarves do you lovelies like? Long, short, plain, patterned? I'd love to know! Have a look at the sale going on over at the Lovarzi website at the moment, you can save up to 60%!

Gem XxOo
sp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...