Adsense

Tuesday 11 September 2012

My Fashion Icon/Inspiration...

There have been many times in surveys, questionnaires or general chat where I have been asked who my style icon is. I never seem to have an answer to this question because in all honesty I don't base what I wear on someone else's style and I don't think there are many people that do. However, there is someone whose style I absolutely love and feel that we are fairly similar when it comes to what we wear, how we wear certain items and the kind of items we like to buy. Therefore, I wanted to do a post to show my fashion icon/inspiration in terms of how similar our fashion style actually is. This person is Mollie King from The Saturdays...


There are so many outfits that she wears that I absolutely love and there are few and far between outfits that she wears that I wouldn't wear myself. I feel like we would have the same kind of likes and dislikes when it comes to going clothes shopping, although I'm sure she receives most of her clothes for free, lucky one lol.

Anyway, I thought I would show you a few outfits that I have seen pictures of her wearing that I love and would definitely wear myself.

    


   
   
I actually have the union jack shorts in the third picture across from the first row. Si bought them me from Topshop a few years back and when I was looking for pictures for this post, I spotted those! So there's my point proven in a way ha, ha. Also the shirt she is wearing in the second picture across from the first row, I saw the exact same picture in a magazine a year or so ago, which mentioned the website where the shirt was sold, I had a look and it was sold out and was always sold out every-time I went to try and purchase it. I have since forgotten the website as I'm not really buying clothes at the min, but yeah.

Who's your style icon/inspiration?

Gem XxOo

All pictures courtesy of coolspotters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...